webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 10/19/07
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??


blogger views (and counting!)
currently online


disclaimer
welcome to my kawaii blog. feel free to read around. this blog was designed me. copyrighted 2008 by oh-so-lovelyy.blogspot.com i do not share my personal layout. pls look at the credits to where i got my references. tag me if you want to be linked. COPYCATS, rippers & spammers are not welcome here!
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using in
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer


webmistress
this is real. this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be now. gonna let the light, shine on me. know i found who i am. there's no way to holdin' it. no more hiding who i want to be. this is me

recent entries
Magical Power of Love part IV
Adaa infoo!
Magical Power of Love part III
Magical Power of Love part II
Magical Power of Love part I
Let me introduce myself.


Buddies!

Cherrylaves
http://laprincessasblog.blogspot.com/


plugboard




rewind


Jumat, 24 Desember 2010
Christmas GIFT! @ 08.56

hii smua!!
Kali ini, aku akan memberikan christmas gift untuk blog yang mnurutku bagus!!
Blog yang mendapatkan bisa sebarkan ke yang lain yaa..

ini diaa::


sgitu duluu yaa! 
yang mau aku kasih,, silahkan comment!!
Nanti aku buatkan yang untuk tahun baruu!!
thankss smua!

Label:




©copyrighted 2008 oh-so-lovelyy.blogspot.com