webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 10/19/07
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??


blogger views (and counting!)
currently online


disclaimer
welcome to my kawaii blog. feel free to read around. this blog was designed me. copyrighted 2008 by oh-so-lovelyy.blogspot.com i do not share my personal layout. pls look at the credits to where i got my references. tag me if you want to be linked. COPYCATS, rippers & spammers are not welcome here!
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using in
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer


webmistress
this is real. this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be now. gonna let the light, shine on me. know i found who i am. there's no way to holdin' it. no more hiding who i want to be. this is me

recent entries
I come back!!
Confident
Photography!!
New Feature!!
Aww! Love this girl!
Pengubahan
Cute award from La Princessa's Blog
Christmas GIFT!
Magical Power of Love part IV
Adaa infoo!


Buddies!

Cherrylaves
http://laprincessasblog.blogspot.com/


plugboard




rewind


Minggu, 23 Januari 2011
Ganti template bikin GILA @ 02.27

Animated Emoticonshwaaa! Minna! saiia mau ngaduu! -?? inii,, gra" template ini widget saiia smuanya hilang!!
tapii sneng sihh! Animated Emoticons hehe..
soalnyaa template nya cute!! puas deh pokoknyaa..
sipp! Animated Emoticons



©copyrighted 2008 oh-so-lovelyy.blogspot.com